PRIVATE WHITE VENTILE Harrington Jacket£395.00
Few can match PRIVATE WHITE in terms of getting the classics spot on.
This 100% waterproof VENTILE jacket in a classic HARRINGTON silhouette shows the MANCHESTER-based label at their very best.
VENTILE was designed and developed up the road from PRIVATE WHITE'S own factory in MANCHESTER, at the request of WINSTON CHURCHILL during World War II.
The brief was to create a cloth that would help prolong the survival rates of RAF pilots.
Fully lined in lightweight, UK woven, 100% cotton, it is highly breathable and windproof.
It also features two external welt pockets and two internal stud secure jet pockets.
- 100% weatherproof
- Highly breathable and windproof
- Fully lined in a lightweight UK woven, 100% cotton
- 8-gauge centre front copper zip fastening
- Two external welt pockets
- Two internal stud secure jet pockets
- Military grade copper hardware from RIRI of Switzerland
- Stud adjustable hem
- Working cuff with adjustable stud fastening
- Raglan sleeve for maximum comfort and movement
- Made in PRIVATE WHITE'S own factory in Manchester